The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is responsible for sourcing many of the critical materials and spare parts needs of the U.S. military. PPI works on behalf of its clients to forge new relationships with the DLA that result in lucrative contracts and increased opportunities for expansion. To learn more about the DLA and its procurement operations please click on the link below.
Visit the following websites to learn about resources and opportunities in the U.S. government procurement process.
Dun and Bradstreet Number Required to do business
Registration Required For Access To Government Drawings
Further Local Assistance
- www.sba.gov (u.s. small business administration)
- www.aptac-us.org (association of procurement technical assistance centers)
Links To DOD Procurement Sites
- www.dibbs.bsm.dla.mil (dla internet bid board system)
- www.fbo.gov (federal business opportunities)
- www.neco.navy.mil (navy electronic business online)
- www.af.mil (the official website of the u.s. air force)
- www.army.mil (the official website of the u.s. army)
- www.marines.mil (the official website of the u.s. marines)
- www.quicksearch.dla.mil (dla quick search assist)
- www.manaonline.org (Manufacturers’ Agents National Association)