Whether you are new to the military procurement process or not, PPI gives your company a distinctive advantage. We call it the Human Edge. Rather than punch in words and numbers into a computer, we find the right RFQ that’s right for your business. We have actual people with the technical knowledge and expertise to evaluate every opportunity to ensure it’s appropriately matched to your manufacturing and distribution capabilities. This enables us to provide the kind of details and bid matching techniques that cannot be generated by an automated system.
With PPI you don’t need to spend endless hours reviewing drawings and searching RFQs. We delve into your company’s manufacturing capabilities and get to know your business inside and out. We carefully examine government engineering designs and drawings in every proposal to ensure they will match our client’s manufacturing capabilities. Resulting in less time wasted and more on-target bids and awards.
PPI has the people and the resources to guide you through the complex bidding process and make your life easier. There are no extra costs included in our low commission rate. Feel free to call us about all of the standard and additional services we provide to our clients.
Procurement Professionals additional services include but are not limited to the following:
- ASSISTANCE WITH ALL REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING MILITARY CONTRACTS.
- SUBMITTING QUOTES TO THE MILITARY ON YOUR BEHALF.
- ASSISTANCE IN COMMUNICATING WITH MILITARY PERSONNEL ON YOUR BEHALF.
- OBTAINING SPECIFICATIONS/STANDARDS REQUIRED FOR THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS.
- ASSISTING WITH LOCATING HARDWARE ITEMS REQUIRED FOR MANUFACTURING.
- LOCATING POSSIBLE SAMPLES FOR MANUFACTURING PURPOSES
- ASSISTANCE WITH PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS.
- POTENTIAL FORGING/CASTING SOURCE INFORMATION.